The Harp Connection will occasionally have space in our showroom for your consignment harp. Please contact us by telephone or email of you are interested in this service.
The Harp Connection Consignment Program Policy:
• Space is limited - please contact us if you are interested in this service.
• The Harp Connection only brokers instruments that are in very good condition.
• You won't find any "Museum Quality" wrecked harps in our showroom, so don't ask.
• The cost of shipping the harp to The Harp Connection must be paid by the consignor.
• Repairs, regulations and new strings as needed must be paid for by the consignor before the harp is listed.
• You will find our consignment harps listed on our Used Harps page, as well as with each harp model.